Stella Cox of DDCAP highlights the synergies between Islamic and ethical finance.
active ownership, ESG, ethical investment, Gharar, Gimar, Hiwala, impact investment, Islamic finance Shariah compliance, Istisna, Kafala, loss sharing, Maysir, Mudaraba, Murabaha, Musharaka, negative screening, positive screening, profit sharing, Qimar, Rahn, responsible investment, Riba, Salam, social impact, SRI, sustainable finance, sustainable investment, Wadia
- Richard Curtis launches campaign to shift UK pensions pot into sustainable investments ahead of COP26 in Glasgow
- Mapping the Responsible Investing Landscape in Scotland
- Scotland Can Lead the Way in Responsible Investing Following Coronavirus Crisis
- Blueprint Published to Disentangle Responsible Investment Approaches
- New poll – only 13% of Scots chose their pension investment portfolio