Stella Cox of DDCAP highlights the synergies between Islamic and ethical finance.
active ownership, ESG, ethical investment, Gharar, Gimar, Hiwala, impact investment, Islamic finance Shariah compliance, Istisna, Kafala, loss sharing, Maysir, Mudaraba, Murabaha, Musharaka, negative screening, positive screening, profit sharing, Qimar, Rahn, responsible investment, Riba, Salam, social impact, SRI, sustainable finance, sustainable investment, Wadia
- New poll – only 13% of Scots chose their pension investment portfolio
- EFH Co-Launches Major New Report – “Watershed moment for south of Scotland economy”
- Former Fund Selector Shares Insights at EFH Masterclass
- Global Leaders Deliver EFH Course on Sustainable Development Goals
- Scottish finance body joins 49 global banks to support new industry standard for sustainable banking