We are currently recruiting a FT or PT Digital Content Executive for a one year fixed term contract.
The role will report to the EFH Project Manager and will be focused on optimising digital channels to raise awareness of the Hub, our offering and the wider opportunities presented by ethical fiance. Our aim to to create an engaging web portal that acts a single point of access for data, information and knowledge relating to ethical finance. This is supported through an ongoing presence on social media that delivers fresh content on a regular basis.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic and talented individuals who can take forward the vision and ambitions of the Hub.
In particular, we will require our Digital Content Executive to:
• Manage, maintain and develop website (including SEO)
• Manage digital campaigns and day to day activities (including database management, e-comms, display advertising etc)
• Create and upload digital content (such as blogs, articles, images, infographics, videos, surveys etc)
• Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
• Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of digital activity
• Analyse and evaluate digital campaigns and strategies
Please send your CV and a 300 word summary outlining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st February 2018.